About the Event
Career Connection Expo @ the Information Security Summit
Spotlighting IT and Cybersecurity Careers
Tuesday, October 22, 2019 at the I-X Center
Join employers from across Northeast Ohio as they come together with educators, students from high schools, colleges and universities, and economic development organizations to address the high demand jobs in information technology and cybersecurity.
- Excite the next gen of IT and cybersecurity talent…
- Connect with potential interns and job candidates…
- Strategize with educators and employers…
- Promote your company…
- Engage with your peers at this one-of-a-kind event!
To build your brand, recruit talent and help inspire the next generation of IT workers – all with one investment – become a sponsor. Sponsorships secure participation in the new Employer Showcase and provide exclusive engagement opportunities at the Expo. For details, contact Courtney DeOreo, RITE’s Executive Director at cdeoreo@OhioRITE.com.
Sponsors are featured in the day-long Employer Showcase including RITE’s Passport to IT Careers for High School Students and NOCHE’s Linking Talent to Opportunity in IT and Cybersecurity Internship and Job Fair. To learn more, email Dean Trilling, RITE Business Engagement Manager at dtrilling@OhioRITE.com.
* Space is going fast. Sponsors receive right of first refusal. Registration deadline to receive pre-qualified candidate matches as part of Linking Talent is October 1.
To volunteer as a RITE ProCorps for speed-networking sessions with high school and collegiate students, contact Doug Arthur, RITE at darthur@OhioRITE.com.
* Space is limited; registration is required. Sponsors receive right of first refusal; otherwise participation is free.
To participate in NOCHE’s Innovations and Alignment in Cybersecurity Education roundtable discussions with higher education faculty, registration is required. To register, click here.
* Participation is FREE for this session but registration is required.
Engage with employers and students to spotlight and address the high demand jobs in IT and cybersecurity.
For Students & Job-Seekers
Join fellow students, recent graduates and job-seekers to explore the opportunities in IT and cybersecurity.